If you're here, you're probably curious as to what PreGaming has done to prepare for new beginnings. Below, you will see a list attached of what we have prepared to roll out for the January 1st announcement.
• Logo Rebrand, including an icon, wordmark and a combined primary logo
• New Website Reveal, including revised pages, along with new subpages
• PreGaming Stream Team on Twitch (Now Live!)
• The Nest Redesign
• PreGaming Discord Changes and updates
• Member Items and Goodie Bags, including multiple different wallpapers, headers, and a full branded stream pack with new branding
• Changes To Our Apparel Shop, allowing us to prepare for new apparel at a later date
• Wallpaper Designs, which anyone can download for free (Community Design, footer)
• Revamps of All Social Media accounts and anything that had the previous branding associated with it.
• PreGaming Blog, labeled "What's New?" which allows users to keep up with all of the big announcements
• New Interactive Content and Events that involve the PreGaming community
• Professional Level Branding Guidelines included new branding colors, typography, and how to utilize our branding going forward, which can be found on the footer.
• Downloadable Brand Kit, which allows designers to utilize our branding for practice and recruitment challenges.
• Updated Application Process, which allows us to be more personable to applicants
• Implemented Incentives for high ranking community members
• FAQ Subpage, which allows those who are unfamiliar with PreGaming to formally be educated about our history and operations
• Implemented Pillars for Success, which can be found in the About section of the website
• Overall Complete Restructure to roles, productivity, branding and all asset under PreGaming
We are very excited to share all of our prepared hard work that has gone into this project. We are preparing to achieve more than the traditional esports normalizations. This is a new Pre. If you're interested in starting your journey with PreGaming, please visit the Apply page on the masthead and submit an application today! We look forward to seeing you all soon!