Updated: May 21
Tonight at 8PM EST, Pre will be hosting Fortnite Customs live on our Twitch. This blogpost will explain the rules, expectations and other information to help educate the audience.
• May 21st, 8PM EST.
• Coverage Live on Pre's Team Twitch.
• Hosted by Zingy.
• Giving away 5x $10 SoarDogg Giftcards and 5x $10 VBuck Giftcards
RULES & EXPECTATIONS
• Duos (Can queue solo to be matched with another solo player)
• Match Code given away in twitch chat if needed to refresh code.
• Drop locations is dependent off of number of players.
• You are free to drop where ever on the map no matter the number of players.
• Anyone who doesn't follow rules will be banned from future customs (1 warning)
• Giveaway is based off of viewers, not participants. Zingy will choose when.
• No griefing, no stream sniping, etc. If it breaks Fortnite TOS, you'll be banned.
• All platforms welcome.
• NA EAST, must queue here.
• Must be in duos matchmaking.
• Must put in custom matchmaking code.
• Any negative acts will be followed with a ban.
• Any additional questions can be asked via Twitch Chat.
• FlyHigh, and enjoy. This is simply a community night. Everyone Welcome!
• If a duo team wins twice in a row, the two players must be split up. The players can find new teammates, or queue as duo fill.
Game 1 — All inventory items allowed, All landing spots allowed
Game 2 — All inventory items allowed, All landing spots allowed
Game 3 — Pickaxe only, landing location specified before Game 3 on stream, cannot leave landing location (even in storm), health and shield inventory items only, no weapons, revives/reboots allowed.
Game 4 — All inventory items allowed, All landing spots allowed
Game 5 — All inventory items allowed, All landing spots allowed